- characterized by neglect and undue lack of concern
"negligent of detail"
- You're negligent.
- I was negligent.
- Tom was negligent.
- Tom is negligent.
- She is very negligent in her dress.
- He was negligent of his duties.
- You are too negligent of those around you.
- It is strange that a cameraman heading for a war-zone should not know about the danger of unexploded shells. The newspaper company is being negligent in its training.
- The supply of that incorrect information was grossly negligent.
- The supply of this incorrect and misleading information was at the very least grossly negligent.
- The fight against intentional or seriously negligent ship-source pollution constitutes one of the Union's priorities.
- While there are no indications that Tetra acted intentionally, Tetra’s infringement must be considered grossly negligent.
- While the Commission has no proof of Tetra acting intentionally Tetra’s infringement must be considered grossly negligent.
- Secondment may be terminated without notice in serious cases of intentional or negligent failure of the seconded military staff member to comply with his obligations.
- In the present case KLM supplied information which was incorrect and misleading and KLM was at the very least, grossly negligent.