an alkaloid poison that occurs in tobacco; used in medicine and as an insecticide
- He said that his previous dentist told him that he'd remove nicotine stains if he stopped smoking.
- Nicotine substitutes
- Chewing gum containing nicotine
- That list includes nicotine.
- The following column for nicotine is added:
- In the case of nicotine, the Commission asked the Authority to give an opinion on public health risks of nicotine residues in mushrooms.
- The ampoule contains nicotine, a smell compound for cigarettes and ordinary food additives.
- The Commission examined nicotine in accordance with Article 24a of Regulation (EC) No 2229/2004.
- Nicotine should therefore not be included in Annex I to Directive 91/414/EEC.
- authorisations for plant protection products containing nicotine are withdrawn by 8 June 2009;
- Nicotine shall not be included as active substance in Annex I to Directive 91/414/EEC.
- Proposals should consider gender perspective and how to make nicotine replacement products more acceptable, accessible and effective should be explored.
- no authorisations for plant protection products containing nicotine are granted or renewed from the date of publication of this Decision.
- For nicotine the rapporteur Member State was the United Kingdom and all relevant information was submitted in January 2008.