an annual award for outstanding contributions to chemistry or physics or physiology and medicine or literature or economics or peace
- He won the Nobel Prize for Literature.
- Mother Teresa was given the Nobel prize.
- It's my dream to win a Nobel Prize.
- In 1964, Rev. King won the Nobel Peace Prize.
- He has an ambition to get a Nobel Prize.
- In 1979, Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Dr. Yukawa, the Nobel prize winner, died in 1981.
- After winning the Nobel prize, she remained as modest as ever.
- Mary and her husband received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903.
- We are pleased to announce you that you have received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- We are all eager for him to win the Nobel prize.
- The chances are he will be able to win a Nobel prize.
- The Nobel Foundation manages the assets, made available through the will, for the awarding of the Nobel Prize in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace.
- It is widely believed that Einstein was awarded the Nobel prize in 1921 for his work on relativity. It was actually awarded for his seminal paper on the photoelectric effect.