- a class of people favoring traditional ideas
- We visited our old school.
- Our school is 80 years old.
- Our school is fifty years old.
- He's old enough to go to school.
- The kid is old enough to go to school.
- My son is not old enough for school.
- He is so old that he can go to school.
- Tom isn't old enough to go to school.
- Children begin school when they are six years old.
- My brother is old enough to go to school.
- My mother is really of the old school.
- Our class reunion brought back my dear old school days.
- Adolfo likes his new school, but really remembers his friends at his old school.
- My brother left his school when he was fourteen years old.
- Do you think I'm too old to go back to school?