- of or relating to Oman or its people
- Thus, on average Omani imports did not exercise the same degree of price pressure.
- This would allegedly lead to practically similar Indian and Omani price levels.
- In 2000, and most likely due to the imposition of measures, India lost its position as the second largest exporter to the Community market for an interim period, whereas notably Omani exporters gained market share.
- With regard to the original countervailing duty in place, it should be noted that the vast majority of imports from India were either subject to a zero duty rate or to a duty rate which still leads to lower average landing prices than the average Omani price levels.