- Omission is a perfectly good example of an expression technique, and is brought up in many grammar books.
- Some English speakers think that omission of the subject does not occur in their language, however, the subject of phrases like "thank you" or "bless you" is omitted.
- No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
- Omission to notify changes to the installation
- The omission of information from the application must be justified.
- a justification for the omission of any type of study,
- Omission of one or more items (a) to (p) shall be justified.
- in respect of expenditure, any intentional act or omission relating to:
- instructions for use, if the omission thereof would preclude appropriate use of the food additive;
- instructions for use, if the omission thereof would preclude appropriate use of the food enzyme;
- Should an observation be missing, the omission is recorded using the corresponding observation status flag.
- The parties to proceedings may not plead the omission of that indication.
- The parties to the appeal proceedings may not plead the omission of that statement.
- Total or partial omission of any of these data shall be justified.
- The parties to proceedings may not plead the omission of that statement.