a domino or die whose upward face shows one pip
- Ms Mizuta likes that "Buska" character so much, last time she happened by a store that had Buska goods, she homed in on them and bought one on the spot.
- And he gave it for his opinion, that whosoever could make two ears of corn or two blades of grass to grow upon a spot of ground where only one grew before, would deserve better of mankind, and do more essential service to his country, than the whole race of politicians put together.
- Spot markets are mainly day-ahead markets, on which electricity is traded one day before physical delivery takes place.
- Foreign exchange swap: the simultaneous spot purchase/sale and forward sale/purchase of one currency against another.
- One producer of furfuraldehyde in Argentina cooperated with the investigation by replying to the questionnaire and accepting an on-spot verification of its reply.
- Only one importer cooperated in the investigation by replying to the questionnaire and allowing an on-spot verification of its reply.
- Only one producer of SWR in Turkey cooperated with the investigation by replying to the questionnaire and accepting an on-spot verification visit.
- On-spot verifications were carried out at two of the four producers and one related company in Russia but these revealed further weaknesses of the questionnaire replies.
- a statement of the facts according to at least one on-the-spot check per factory site for each restructuring plan or business plan;
- The Commission may require the Member State concerned to carry out an on-the-spot check to verify the accuracy of one or more transactions.
- The difference between the ‘activated’ area declared in the aid application and the one found as a result of administrative or on-the-spot checks.
- The Commission may require the Member State concerned to carry out an on-the-spot-check to verify the accuracy of one or more transactions.
- For each on-the-spot inspection a report shall be established within one month, fully describing the work undertaken, the main findings and any follow-up action required.
- The Commission may require the Member State concerned to carry out an on-the-spot check to verify the correctness of one or more transactions.
- The power generators agree to offer a lower price than the spot market price and to be bound by the agreed price, whatever the spot prices are. They also agree to reserve their capacities for one company for the entire duration of the agreement.