the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance); it does not include depreciation or the cost of financing or income taxes
- The cost of operating schools continued to rise.
- Annual operating cost
- Operating cost (present value)
- Operating cost NOK/kWh
- Cost of termination of principal operating contracts
- Security and safety cost (operating + investment costs) 
- Other cost adjustments may be required to reflect the current purchase cost of an asset and its operating cost base.
- in order to calculate the net reimbursable operating costs, RTP has to deduct from the operating cost the operating revenues deriving from each public service obligation,
- With this cost structure, annual sales of EUR 3 million yield EUR 0,4 million operating margin.
- The operating costs include the cost of the crew, maintenance, insurance, fuel and mineral oils.
- Operating cost (present value) E.1.2.8 n.a. EUR Net revenue (present value) E.1.2.9 n.a. EUR
- ‘Other operating costs’ are allocated proportionally to already allocated cost of services.
- Total operating security and safety cost and revenue 2006-2042 in EUR (nominal values)
- For example, these costs include the cost of forms required for particular services, final payments to foreign postal administrations or the cost for operating RTV subscription service units,
- The cost of acquiring the vessel and its operating losses are reflected in losses in the shareholding EURLs.