- financiële transactie aan de beurs
financial transactions at a brokerage; having to do with the execution of trades and keeping customer records
- These operations are technically impossible.
- Search and rescue operations began immediately.
- Sex change operations are now tax-deductible.
- The factory will cease operations next month.
- The Mafia uses legitimate business operations as a front.
- How many operations has Dr. Jackson performed this month?
- I am working in the Overseas Operations Division.
- Branching and merging are two basic operations of revision control.
- Allow us to describe our products and our business operations.
- The manager for regional operations in Brazil is sick and wont come for our meeting tomorrow.
- The operations in Brazil and France will continue along the same lines until the Vice President issues new directions.
- Accuracy and finish will become more important than high rates of metal removal for 95 percent of all machining operations.
- Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking about them.
- It's ludicrous to continue business operations while selling off bit by bit the land on which your business depends.
- On the client side, very time-consuming operations should run asynchronously so as to avoid freezing the browser. The best example is the operation of Ajax.