- de mond betreffend
- of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
"an oral thermometer"
- of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
"the oral cavity"
"the oral mucous membrane"
- a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
- Oral language isn't planned.
- He took an oral examination.
- He had an oral exam.
- We had an oral exam.
- She had an oral examination in English.
- Having good oral hygiene is important.
- Anything oral is fine by me.
- The detective took down his oral testimony on the spot.
- She gave an oral report to her boss.
- In the past, there were no oral English classes in high school. Now many schools have oral communication classes.
- His oral agreement may not mean anything without his signed contract.
- With oral language there isn't only one language and one can't proofread.
- I still don't like Cavalieri, Tonelli and Fubini... and tomorrow I already have my calculus oral exam.
- The seventy disciples received the teaching of Confucius in the oral form, for words that satirize, criticize, praise, conceal, suppress, or ridicule cannot appear in writing.
- Tomorrow I have my German oral exam which I'm not too bothered about. On Thursday however, I have my maths exam on ring theory which I'm dreading.