- a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
- a person who brings order and organization to an enterprise
- someone who enlists workers to join a union
- ‘organiser’ means:
- The organiser shall:
- building project organiser (Bauträger, Bauorganisator, Baubetreuer),
- Aider and abettor or instigator/organiser, conspirator
- the journey log submitted by the organiser is realistic and indicates compliance with this Regulation;
- incidental expenses, such as commission, packing, transport and insurance costs, charged by the organiser to the purchaser of the goods.
- The organiser of the sale by public auction must issue to the purchaser an invoice itemising the following:
- ‘principal of an organiser of a sale by public auction’ means any person who transmits goods to an organiser of a sale by public auction pursuant to a contract under which commission is payable on a sale.
- the amount of the VAT payable by the organiser of the sale by public auction in respect of his supply.
- The invoice issued by the organiser of the sale by public auction must not indicate any VAT separately.
- The business of security dealer, stockbroker or organiser of an over-the-counter market is subject to authorisation of the Ministry of Finance.
- ‘tour operator’ means, with the exception of an air carrier, an organiser or retailer within the meaning of Article 2(2) and (3) of Directive 90/314/EEC;
- The business of security dealer, stockbroker or organiser of an over-the counter market is subject to authorisation of the Ministry of Finance.
- the net amount paid or to be paid by the organiser of the sale by public auction to his principal, as determined in accordance with Article 337;
- Details on proficiency tests please give information on the organiser of the proficiency test, the number of the scheme, the number of the round, the matrix and the z-score  achieved in the following short format: organiser/scheme/round/matrix/z-score.