- (psychiatry) an attempt to overcome a real or imagined defect or unwanted trait by overly exaggerating its opposite
- Alleged overcompensation
- No overcompensation
- Absence of overcompensation
- Control of overcompensation
- There must never be overcompensation.
- No overcompensation expected for 2009-2011
- compliance with the criterion of avoidance of overcompensation
- the arrangements for avoiding and repaying any overcompensation,
- Therefore the Commission excluded overcompensation for the biofuels production.
- Overcompensation and cumulation with other aid measures have been excluded.
- Net public service cost — the issue of overcompensation
- Further, there was no mechanism to preclude any overcompensation.
- Re d) No overcompensation and contribution of the sector
- Please describe how the exclusion of overcompensation will be controlled:
- The pricing mechanisms ensure that overcompensation is avoided.