- het te hoog waarderen
- a calculation that results in an estimate that is too high
- an appraisal that is too high
- Overestimation of the vine growing area
- Neglecting such a trend could lead to an overestimation of surplus stock levels.
- This estimate has been made on the basis of conservative assumptions avoiding overestimation.
- In order to exclude an overestimation of these risks, it therefore takes a prudent approach and assumes the financial risks to be zero.
- Consequently, comparing the prices of chickens in Italy in June and July with the average of prices in those countries not affected by the dioxin crisis would lead to an overestimation of the value of chickens in Italy.