- a university town in northern Mississippi; home of William Faulkner
- a university in England
- a city in southern England to the northwest of London; site of Oxford University
- He read physics at Oxford.
- He was educated at Oxford.
- Is this the bus to Oxford?
- The Oxford crew appeared secure of victory.
- He read English Literature at Oxford University.
- I usually shop in Oxford Street.
- Is this one the bus for Oxford?
- When did you graduate from Oxford?
- I am a student at Oxford University.
- How long are you going to be in Oxford for?
- How much time do you intend to stay in Oxford?
- The average temperature in Oxford last month was 18C
- It was at Oxford University that Tom studied history.
- How long are you going to stay in Oxford?
- My friend Mike is studying chemistry at Oxford University.