a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- Hard, yellow to pale amber-coloured solid
- White to pale yellow, odourless crystalline solid
- Pale yellow to off-white, odourless powder
- Pale yellow to light brown a waxy or solid consistency
- White to slightly pale greyish-yellow odourless crystalline powder
- Powdered agar is white to yellowish-white or pale yellow.
- Powdered tragacanth is white to pale yellow or pinkish brown (pale tan) in colour
- It may be light yellowish-orange, yellowish-grey to pale yellow, or colourless.
- The interior is an ivory to pale yellow coloured paste, sometimes with small openings.
- White or pale yellow to amber crystalline solid having a characteristic odour
- Clear, mobile liquids to solids, from white to pale yellow in colour
- It is pale yellow to pinkish brown in colour, translucent and horny.
- It is white to pale yellow in colour but some pieces may have a red tinge.
- Clear, mobile liquids to waxy solids of variable consistency, from white to pale yellow in colour
- Clear, viscous, pale yellow oil which oxidises and darkens on exposure to air or light