- space in which vehicles can be parked
"there is plenty of parking behind the store"
- the act of maneuvering a vehicle into a location where it can be left temporarily
- No parking.
- Parking prohibited!
- They allow parking here.
- Automatic parking lot.
- Parking is prohibited here.
- The parking lot is empty.
- Parking fines are very costly.
- Tom wants your parking space.
- Where are the parking meters?
- Where are the parking metres?
- Is there a parking lot?
- Tom is parking the van.
- There are few parking opportunities here.
- Tom couldn't find a parking place.
- I need it for the parking meter.