- a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- My parrot died yesterday.
- The parrot is dead.
- This parrot is no more.
- My parrot can quote Shakespeare!
- I have a parrot in a cage.
- She keeps a parrot as a pet.
- A parrot can mimic a person's voice.
- There's a parrot in the birdcage.
- A parrot can imitate human speech.
- Jack keeps a cat and a parrot at home.
- Let's get what we need to keep a parrot.
- But Pepperberg says working with the parrot has already changed the way of looking at animals.
- Irene Pepperberg holds a round tray in front of a parrot she has named Alex.
- Patch is annoying and I have no rum, ship, parrot and have not found any hidden treasures or booty yet.
- Irene Pepperberg, a researcher at Northwestern University, is discovering that a parrot can not only mimic people but also learn the meaning of words.