- the policy of a political group
"He won in a vote along party lines"
- a telephone line serving two or more subscribers
- Your party is on line.
- Your party is on the line.
- Go ahead. Your party is on the line.
- Any politician who does not toe the main party line would be branded a renegade.
- When he got to the party, Sam made a bee line for the food.
- Chinese newspapers are supervised by the government who maintains the right to change content to match the current party line.
- limit the immunities granted to politicians and public officials in line with European best practices and improve legislation on transparency in political party and election campaign financing.
- Pursue the development of transboundary water cooperation, in line with the water framework directive and international conventions to which the EC is a party.
- the Hessen government has taken other average and even top private vineyards as the benchmark for its action, in line with the market economy investor principle (not other loss-making public vineyards, as claimed by the interested party).
- The interested party argues that in line with the general principle of non-retroactivity, measures that were established in accordance with the law prior to accession should not be reviewed by the Commission after accession.
- Admittedly, the product renewal cycle of the Community industry is slightly less rapid than that of the above interested party, but it is in line with that of US producers.
- As regards the submissions of UPC, ONO, FT, COM HEM and the anonymous party, asking the Commission to adopt a strict line regarding the application of the MEIP in the present case in view of the alleged ‘precedent character’ of the project for other broadband investments in Europe, the Commission wishes to highlight that the MEIP assessment always has to be conducted on a case-by-case basis in line with the existing case-law and its decision-making practice in this field.
- One interested party reiterated its claim (see recital 134 of the provisional Regulation) and further argued that the prices of mineral diesel would set a cap beyond which the producers of biodiesel would not be able to increase their prices in line with the increases in feedstock.
- Member States may also require taxable persons established in their territory to store within that territory invoices issued by themselves or by their customers or, in their name and on their behalf, by a third party, as well as all the invoices that they have received, when the storage is not by electronic means guaranteeing full on-line access to the data concerned.
- One interested party reiterated its claim (see recital 236 of the provisional Regulation) and further argued that the prices of mineral diesel would set a cap beyond which the producers of biodiesel would not be able to increase their prices in line with the increases in feedstock.