- He felt patriotism rise in his breast.
- We must instill patriotism into the young people of today.
- Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism.
- Many murders have been committed in the name of patriotism.
- Does any other country fan the flames of patriotism as much as the United States?
- Does any other country fan the flames of patriotism as much as America?
- The spirit of patriotism has its source in the love of the family.
- Patriotism, often a thinly veiled form of collective self-worship, celebrates our goodness, our ideals, our mercy and bemoans the perfidiousness of those who hate us.
- So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.
- The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
- What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.
- It may even be argued that, conceivably, a local investor may be encouraged to invest into a local firm not only for a plausible informational advantage, but also as they will be able to provide to the investees a particular advantage by connecting them to their local networking, as well as to take advantage of externalities on other businesses or even because of regional patriotism.