to peer review
- evaluate professionally a colleague's work
- Peer review evaluation criteria
- PEER REVIEW EVALUATION
- Peer review evaluation
- Conclusion on the peer review of diuron.
- Conclusion on the peer review of carbofuran.
- Organisation of the peer review evaluation
- Review of peer-reviewed publications — Appendix
- Following the peer review evaluation of first-step in a two-step peer review evaluation:
- Reporting and information on the peer review evaluation process
- Peer review evaluation results, selection and rejection of proposals
- Peer review evaluation of coordination and support actions
- In addition, the scientific peer review independent experts assess whether:
- No peer review was carried out by the Authority.
- Peer review evaluation, award and grant preparation should be as rapid as possible, commensurate with maintaining the quality of the peer review evaluation, and respecting the legal framework.
- EFSA Scientific Report (2009) 333 — Conclusion on pesticide peer review — peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance malathion (re-issued on 17 July 2009).