to pension off
- let go from employment with an attractive pension
- Second, the Greek State will take over some of the one-off pension costs of HSY.
- The pension scheme was separated off from the civil service scheme and became a funded scheme holding assets against future liabilities (in common with other corporate pension schemes in the UK).
- The Commission notes that La Poste entered the pension liabilities for civil servants as an off-balance-sheet item in the annual accouts up to 2006.
- Íslenskt sement ehf. explained that the pension liabilities were not included in the balance sheet of the annual accounts for 1996 but only noted as an off balance sheet contingent liability.
- The mechanism has, therefore, not altered the principle of recording La Poste's retirement pension liabilities as an off-balance-sheet item, the calculation method applied or the obligation to create a provision for these liabilities on the changeover to the IFRS standards if the mechanism is retained.