- uitvoerend kunstenaar
- an entertainer who performs a dramatic or musical work for an audience
- We applauded the performer.
- The audience applauded the performer.
- We gave the performer a clap.
- That man is a famous cabaret performer.
- What is music for you, listener, and for you, performer?
- I didn't know the performer, but eventually found out who she was.
- My father trained me not as a man or a woman, but as a performer.
- Modern harps have a series of pedals that enable the performer to tune the instrument to any diatonic scale.
- the performer in respect of fixations of his performance;
- Where an author or performer has transferred or assigned his rental right concerning a phonogram or an original or copy of a film to a phonogram or film producer, that author or performer shall retain the right to obtain an equitable remuneration for the rental.
- Subject to the agreement of all the owners concerned, access rights to foreground shall be granted to a RTD performer, on fair and reasonable conditions to be agreed, for the purposes of pursuing further research activities.
- ‘RTD performer’ means a legal entity carrying out research or technological development activities in funding schemes for the benefit of specific groups as identified in Annex III to Decision No 1982/2006/EC.
- Without prejudice to paragraph 6, when a contract concerning film production is concluded, individually or collectively, by performers with a film producer, the performer covered by this contract shall be presumed, subject to contractual clauses to the contrary, to have transferred his rental right, subject to Article 5.
- Member States may provide that the signing of a contract concluded between a performer and a film producer concerning the production of a film has the effect of authorising rental, provided that such contract provides for an equitable remuneration within the meaning of Article 5.