- a beautiful and graceful girl
- 40A0 * Subcontinental peri-Pannonic scrub
- Suitable accommodation, with a dry clean area, should be provided for peri-parturient and neonatal animals.
- Pre-weaned puppies and peri-parturient and suckling bitches should not be kept in an open floor system.
- In the case of bovine and porcine animals, and solipeds, the peri-renal capsule must also be removed.
- Peri-parturient bitches should only be moved to the whelping enclosure between one and two weeks of expected parturition.
- Both kidneys must be removed from their fatty covering. In the case of bovine and porcine animals, and solipeds, the peri-renal capsule must also be removed.
- Rural areas may have to deal with other specific issues such as peri-urban pressure, unemployment, remoteness or low population density.
- Peri-parturient and suckling bitches should be provided with a bed and bedding material to support whelping and the nursing of puppies.
- However, in some cases, it does not fully take into account the population living in more densely populated rural areas, particularly in peri-urban zones.
- Peri-parturient bitches should only be moved to the whelping enclosure between one and two weeks of expected parturition. While in the whelping enclosure they should have additional daily human contact.
- The general socio-economic context of the geographical area the definition of the rural area taking into account point 2.4 of the Annex to Council Decision 2006/144/EC ; the demographic situation including analysis of the age and gender population structure, in- and out-migration and problems arising from peri-urban pressures and remoteness; economic drivers, productivity and growth; the labour market including the structure of employment, unemployment and skills levels including analysis of the age and gender employment situation; general and agricultural/forestry land use and ownership structure, average size of holdings.—