- related to the key issue but not of central importance
"a peripheral interest"
"energy is far from a peripheral issue in the economy"
- on or near an edge or constituting an outer boundary; the outer area
"Russia's peripheral provinces"
- (computer science) electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer
"disk drives and printers are important peripherals"
- The words of the year 2010 in Denmark are "ash cloud", "Peripheral Denmark", "vuvuzela" and "WikiLeaks".
- Peripheral equipment
- Peripheral symmetric paralysis
- Peripheral blood vessels: …
- Repair of computers and peripheral equipment
- Manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment
- Repair services of computers and peripheral equipment
- Wholesale trade services of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software
- NACE 26.20: Manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment
- Essent also states that Appingedam cannot be considered a peripheral area with socio-economic arrears.
- Bilateral cranial nerve impairment (e.g. diplopia, blurred vision, dysphagia, bulbar weakness) Peripheral symmetric paralysis
- peripheral location: Northern Ireland is significantly disadvantaged by its geographical location;
- Strengthening of existing connections of peripheral regions in the mainland in Greece
- link landlocked and peripheral regions to central regions of the Union.
- NACE 28.23: Manufacture of office machinery and equipment (except computers and peripheral equipment)