- the outside boundary or surface of something
- Much like Nigeria, the Philippines was considered to be in the periphery of the Anglosphere.
- NORTHERN PERIPHERY
- Szentes periphery (partly).
- Hódmezővásárhely periphery (partly).
- Nagymágocs periphery (partly).
- Szentes periphery (only Lapistó)
- The town and the west periphery and north periphery.
- Székkutas periphery (partly) Periphery north-west of the town.
- Periphery east of the town.
- The town, west periphery, east periphery and the remaining part of the north periphery.
- The town and the north, west and south periphery.
- The anode can be either a cone attached to the periphery of the cathode, through an insulator, or the chamber.
- A small part of the periphery within a circle of radius 3 km from the first outbreak, west of the town.
- For other applications of the illuminating surface, e.g. distance between two lamps or functions, the shape of the periphery of this illuminating surface shall be used.
- A small part of the periphery within a circle of radius 10 km from the second outbreak, north of the town.