- lichaamsdeel onderaan het been
the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
- Via PES (Public Employment Services)
- PES (acronym for processed eucheuma seaweed)
- The calculated electricity in Step 3 and Step 4 will then be taken into account when applying the methodology for determining the efficiency of the cogeneration process including the calculation of the primary energy savings (PES) of the cogeneration process.
- For micro-cogeneration units (up to 50 kWe) with actual operation under cogeneration mode, it is allowed to compare the calculated overall efficiency (according to Step 1) with the certified values provided by the manufacturer as long as the primary energy savings (PES), as defined in Annex III point (b) to Directive 2004/8/EC, are higher than zero.