- naam v.e. geografische plaats; plaatsnaam
the name by which a geographical place is known
- Can you name this famous place?
- The legend gave the name to the place.
- Pardon me, what's the name of this place?
- I couldn't think of the name of the place.
- We are familiar with the name of the place.
- Excuse me, what is the name of this place?
- In the first place, we have to decide on the name.
- In the first place we have to decide on the name.
- Tom couldn't remember the name of the place where he met Mary.
- What is happening at the present time in the dispute over place-name signs in Carinthia is grotesque.
- The head of the college, whose name was Miss Baker, therefore had a special place in the car park for her own small car.
- After a few years in place of "The international language of Dr. Esperanto" the short name "Esperanto" came into use. Therefore on this day we celebrate all over the world the 125th anniversary of Esperanto.
- Place of origin Name
- Place of origin Name Address
- shipowner’s name and principal place of business;