- a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work
- This is plagiarism.
- Only plagiarism was missing to him!
- This semester I failed two students for plagiarism.
- Honestly, I don't believe it is a matter of plagiarism.
- Honestly, I don't believe it's a matter of plagiarism.
- She came to my defence when I was accused of plagiarism.
- The need to validate new observations by showing that experiments are reproducible should not be interpreted as plagiarism, provided that the data to be confirmed are explicitly quoted.
- They must avoid plagiarism of any kind and abide by the principle of intellectual property and joint data ownership in the case of research carried out in collaboration with a supervisor(s) and/or other researchers.
- Questionable N&N research practices (not limited to plagiarism, falsification and fabrication of data) should be fought as they may entail risks for health, safety and the environment, raise public distrust and slow down the dissemination of benefits from research.