- the tissue of a plant
- plant-tissue waste
- Monoculture: is a culture with one plant species. Necrosis: is dead (i.e. white or water-soaked) frond tissue.
- A number of plant tissue analyses (approximately 50) will be made to determine the nitrogen content of harvested crops (forage and major arable crops).
- an nptII-type kanamycin resistance gene originating from Tn5, under the regulation of a nopaline-synthase promoter for expression in plant tissue and terminated by a polyadenylation sequence from the Agrobacterium tumefaciens nopaline-synthase gene;
- Although isolation of the pathogen from plant material with typical symptoms by dilution plating is straightforward, culturing may fail from advanced stages of infection. Saprophytic bacteria which grow on diseased tissue may outgrow or inhibit the pathogen on the isolation medium.
- Research infrastructures are an essential part of RTD in nuclear science and technology and the radiological sciences, ranging in size from very large and expensive plant and laboratory networks to much smaller facilities such as databases, numerical simulation tools and tissue banks.
- It involves a rapid screening test, isolation of the pathogen from infected vascular tissue on diagnostic media and, in case of a positive result, identification of the culture as C. m. subsp. sepedonicus. potato tuber(s) or potato plant(s) with symptoms
- Participation in a criminal organisation Terrorism Trafficking in human beings Sexual exploitation of children and child pornography Illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances Illicit trafficking in weapons, munitions and explosives Corruption Fraud, including that affecting the financial interests of the European Communities within the meaning of the Convention of 26 July 1995 on the protection of the European Communities' financial interests Organised or armed robbery Illicit trafficking in cultural goods, including antiques and works of art Swindling Racketeering and extortion Counterfeiting and piracy of products Forgery of administrative documents and trafficking therein Forgery of means of payment Illicit trafficking in hormonal substances and other growth promoters Laundering of the proceeds of crime Counterfeiting of currency, including the euro Computer-related crime Environmental crime, including illicit trafficking in endangered animal species and in endangered plant species and varieties Facilitation of unauthorised entry and residence Murder, grievous bodily injury Illicit trade in human organs and tissue Kidnapping, illegal restraint and hostage-taking Racism and xenophobia Illicit trafficking in nuclear or radioactive materials Trafficking in stolen vehicles Rape Arson Crimes within the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court Unlawful seizure of aircraft/ships Sabotage