point of no return
point of no return
a line that when crossed permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment
- by way of derogation from point 19, the office of destination shall return the Copy No 5 of any transit declaration endorsed with this phrase no later than on the working day following that on which the consignment and the requisite copies of the declaration were presented at that office.
- By way of derogation from point 18, the office of destination shall return Copy No 5 of any transit declaration endorsed with this phrase no later than on the working day following that on which the consignment and the requisite copies of the declaration were presented at that office.
- The Commission notes that at no point in time since 1998 was the restoration of viability of Postabank through privatisation predicated on the realisation of a ‘positive price’ for the Hungarian Government, i.e. on the realisation of a reasonable expected return on the investment.
- Since the reasons for classifying the aid as existing aid have already been set out in recitals 93 to 97 of the decision to open the formal investigation into the aid (see footnote 2) and the Commission has received no comments on this point, the Commission will not return to this issue but will simply confirm the preliminary assessment contained in the said decision.
- A new notification, where appropriate, shall be submitted by the initial notifier or, if impracticable, by any other natural or legal persons identified in accordance with point 15 of Article 2, or, if impracticable, by the initial competent authority of dispatch or by a natural or legal person on its behalf. No competent authority shall oppose or object to the return of waste from a shipment that cannot be completed or to the related recovery and disposal operation.