- Some insist that the Spanish hostel is a pornographic film.
- There is also a tendency to call "L'Auberge Espagnole" a pornographic film.
- Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated.
- The first criterion is a negative one: video games containing pornographic or extremely violent sequences are not eligible for the tax credit.
- There will be a continued need for action in the areas of content potentially harmful to children, particularly pornographic material, and of illegal content, particularly child abuse material.
- While, to be eligible for the tax credit, a game must always have a development cost in excess of EUR 150000 and must not include pornographic or extremely violent sequences, a number of major changes have been made