- a report that explains or justifies or recommends some particular policy
- a memorandum summarizing the items of an agreement (used especially in diplomatic communications)
- In this paper I address the question, what is difficult about the intermediary's position in a negotiation?
- Position Paper: The Development of a European Olefins Pipelines Network and Its Benefits, May 2003.
- In 1993 the IHK Halle-Dessau and IHK Leipzig released a common position paper concerning the airport.
- SEL itself stresses that, because of its position in the Belgium paper industry, the norms have a direct link to its activities.
- The Association of Petrochemical Producers in Europe (APPE) sent a position paper in support of the project by letter of 15 May 2003.
- The position paper contains several maps indicating various ongoing or projected pipeline projects that should permit completion of the overall network.
- On the basis of its constitution (statuten) and its supply contracts with the municipalities, VAOP cannot be required to pay its paper suppliers more than its liquidity position allows.
- Given its dominant position and its control on raw material supplies, Omya is an unavoidable trading partner for paper mills which need to purchase coating calcium carbonates in Europe, and in particular in Finland.
- See the position paper of the Association of Petrochemicals Producers in Europe, ‘The Development of a European Olefins Pipelines Network and Its Benefits’, May 2003 (see website: http://www.petrochemistry.net/templates/shwPressroom.asp?TID=4 & SNID=16).
- Position Paper: The Development of a European Olefins Pipelines Network and Its Benefits, May 2003. It can be found at the following website: http://www.petrochemistry.net/templates/shwPressroom.asp?TID=4&SNID=16
- In the notification of the proposed transaction Omya took the position that the market for paper coating would not be affected by this transaction because Huber was currently not active in this market.
- The research division of Deutsche Bank demonstrates in the paper that because of its special position, favourable market conditions, its market strategy and subsidies to consumers, Mediaset can develop DTT as a low risk/low cost way of entering the pay-TV market.
- On the basis of its constitution (statuten) and its supply contracts with the municipalities, VAOP cannot be required to pay its paper suppliers more than its liquidity position allows. In addition, VAOP is entitled to impose obligations on its members in the form of a ‘yearly contribution’, which may be used to cover operating charges or may be regarded as risk-bearing capital.
- Subject to the approval of the competent authorities, when the following conditions are satisfied a credit institution may attribute to an unrated position in an ABCP programme a derived rating as laid down in point 44:(a) positions in the commercial paper issued from the ABCP programme shall be rated positions;
- Other Commission documents or programmes cited by the German Government in support of its position are: the Commission Green Paper ‘Towards a European strategy for the security of energy supply’; Directive 1999/30/EC (on limit values for various substances in ambient air); the Commission White Paper ‘European transport policy for 2010’; the Civitas I and Civitas II (Clean urban transport) Community R & D programmes; and the Commission communication on alternative fuels for road transportation and on a set of measures to promote the use of biofuels (COM(2001) 547 final).