- an inn for exchanging post horses and accommodating riders
- His house is just across from the post office.
- There is a post office in front of my house.
- Now that we're in our new house, I have to inform the post office of the change of address.
- Amend electoral legislation regarding members of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency and House of Peoples delegates to ensure full compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights and the Council of Europe post-accession commitments.
- Amend electoral legislation regarding the Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency members and the House of Peoples delegates, to ensure full compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights and the Council of Europe post-accession commitments.
- Floating rate instruments have either pre-fixed coupons or post-fixed coupons. Foreign exchange swap: the simultaneous spot purchase/sale and forward sale/purchase of one currency against another. The Eurosystem executes open market monetary policy operations in the form of foreign exchange swaps where the national central banks (or the ECB) buy (or sell) euro spot against a foreign currency and at the same time sell (or buy) it back in a forward transaction. Gross settlement system: a transfer system in which the settlement of funds or the transfer of securities occurs on an instruction-by-instruction basis. Haircut: see valuation haircut. In-house credit assessment system (ICAS): a credit quality assessment source provided for in the Eurosystem credit assessment framework (ECAF) that currently comprises the four credit assessment systems operated by the Deutsche Bundesbank, the Banco de España, the Banque de France and the Oesterreichische Nationalbank.