- type elektriciteitskabel
- cable used to distribute electricity
- Disconnect the power cable from the modem, wait for approximately one minute, then reconnect the cable.
- cable connector for connecting an AC Socket with the PDP Power Supply Unit,
- The power supply must connect to the mains through a single cable with no intermediate circuitry between the power supply and the mains power.
- Set put up for retail sale comprising a colour monitor, cable clips, power cable, remote control (operated by two batteries), a user manual and installation diskettes.
- Integrated Desktop Computer A desktop system in which the computer and computer display function as a single unit which receives its AC power through a single cable.
- An external power supply must connect to the computer via a removable or hard-wired male/female electrical connection, cable, cord or other wiring.
- The power requirements of peripheral devices powered by the STB for broadcast reception, such as active terrestrial antenna, satellite LNB or any cable or telecom modem are not required to be included in the technical documentation.
- The Italian authorities present the tariff as a temporary measure, designed to last only until the completion, in 2010, of the infrastructure projects in power generation and interconnection currently under way (the GALSI pipeline and SAPEI marine cable).
- Best practice for detection and prevention, both during roadside checks and at the premises of undertaking (such as the use of the reference cable, the fixed-distance technique, detection of abnormal speed traces or distance profiles, breaks in power-supply, broken seals) could be shared and promoted within the enforcement community.
- It should be noted that prior to using the reference cable technique, workshop technicians (or control officers) must insert their workshop card (or control card) in order to provide an explanation as to why the ‘power supply interruption event’ has been triggered and recorded on the Events & Faults file of the vehicle unit.