- land and the buildings on it
"bread is baked on the premises"
"the were evicted from the premises"
- The employee was escorted off the premises.
- We should understand the underlying premises.
- The police searched the premises thoroughly.
- I have a warrant to search the premises.
- It is forbidden to smoke on school premises.
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
- Woodworking premises (six premises)
- Fitting out of premises
- Security on premises
- Outside the employer’s premises
- Sports and leisure premises
- On the employer’s premises