- the branch of medicine concerned with preventing disease
"the medical establishment doesn't profit from preventive medicine"
- Preventive medicine
- preventive medicine
- Preventive medicine and epidemiology
- adequate knowledge of preventive medicine;
- Hygiene, health education, preventive medicine, early diagnosis of diseases
- Preventive medicine programmes should be developed on the basis of veterinary advice for all farm species, and appropriate vaccination regimes adopted as necessary.
- Detection, diagnosis and monitoring: with emphasis on non-invasive or minimally invasive approaches and technologies such as new preventive tools for regenerative medicine (e.g. through molecular imaging and diagnostics).
- For the public health reasons, the processing of such data is covered by the exemption granted by Article 8(3) of Directive 95/46/EC and Article 10(3) of Regulation (EC) No 45/2001, in so far as it is required for the purposes of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis and the provision of care or treatment or the management of health-care services, and where those data are processed by a health professional subject under national law or rules established by national competent bodies to the obligation of professional secrecy or by another person also subject to an equivalent obligation of secrecy.