- write about
"The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- represent in profile, by drawing or painting
- It's Tom's profile.
- Enclosed is our company profile.
- How often do you edit your profile?
- The high-profile kidnapping has captivated the nation.
- The paper published a profile of its new editor.
- The portrait shows the profile of a beautiful woman.
- Tom told Mary that she shouldn't include her phone number in her profile.
- For several months after the robbery the thieves kept a low profile.
- More than 60% of people in Britain maintain an active Facebook profile.
- If human nature is evolving, it's not much faster than the geological profile of the Earth.
- I saw your name and posts in an English forum and took the liberty of reading your profile.
- Not even at gunpoint will Imogen of the Internet admit she only learned CSS to spruce up her Myspace profile in the 2000s.
- I saw your profile today at tatoeba.org and I love it. I would like to know more about you, so please email me back and I will send you some pictures of me.
- I couldn't tell what kind of person this girl I met on the internet was from her profile, but something about her still piqued my curiosity, as though I had met her in a previous life, or something occult-ish like that, anyways.