- yielding material gain or profit
"profitable speculation on the stock market"
- Stolen good isn't profitable.
- That doesn't sound very profitable.
- He's adept at jumping into profitable niches.
- Money lenders are enjoying a profitable period.
- This is a very profitable business.
- What you've done is profitable only to the enemy.
- Money lending is a profitable business in this country.
- Never choose a vocation just because it looks profitable.
- We want to invest in profitable projects for future generations.
- Investing abroad on your national currency basis will not always be profitable.
- The company SSTD is a profitable company.
- The ‘operative events’ are the profitable employment of an employee and the profitable use of property.
- As for the profitable products, the producers will indeed look for the most profitable products.
- These sales were highly profitable during the IP.
- For SIDE, all orders are profitable, irrespective of their nature.