- toestand van gunstige ontwikkeling in maatschappelijk en vooral economisch opzicht
an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
the condition of prospering; having good fortune
- Prosperity depends on hard work.
- I wish you both happiness and prosperity.
- Japan has enjoyed prosperity since the war.
- The town has an air of prosperity.
- General prosperity and satisfaction are the best deterrents to revolution.
- You must realize that prosperity does not last forever.
- The prosperity of a country depends upon its citizens.
- It will threaten the prosperity of the town.
- The prosperity of the family dates from the Great War.
- The prosperity of a nation largely rests to its young men.
- A business cycle is a recurring succession of periods of prosperity and periods of depression.
- The prosperity of a country depends more or less on its citizens.
- For we have learned from recent experience that when a financial system weakens in one country, prosperity is hurt everywhere.
- The postwar has experienced several long periods of continuous strong prosperity, among which are the Jinmu Boom and the Iwato boom.
- I am in favor of helping the prosperity of all countries because, when we are all prosperous, the trade of each becomes more valuable to the other.