- have (one's written work) issued for publication
"She published 25 books during her long career"
- The newspapers didn't publish anything.
- Finally, I managed to publish it.
- I have to publish my book.
- Taishukan advertised it would publish a new dictionary.
- He wanted to publish his photographs in the newspapers.
- Her husband plans to publish a new monthly magazine.
- Or are there photographs so obscene that you can't publish them?
- The initial plans to publish this book in May are quite in the air.
- Among the Internet sites that publish information on education related businesses are those given below.
- Publish Metadata
- PUBLISH METADATA OPERATION
- not to publish;
- to publish with restrictions;
- Obligation to publish the judgment
- TSOs shall publish at least: