- nagerecht van gekookte melk
any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes
any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
(British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
- Here's your pudding.
- I love tapioca pudding.
- I cannot resist eating pudding.
- The proof is in the pudding.
- Would you like to eat some pudding?
- His favourite dessert was sticky toffee pudding.
- I had some custard pudding for an afternoon snack.
- Peter remarked that the pudding was too sweet.
- What Tom really wanted to eat was chocolate pudding.
- Roast beef is usually accompanied by Yorkshire pudding.
- The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
- Pudding, puddle, putting. Putting? Yes: at golf it rhymes with shutting.
- Black pudding and other blood sausages
- According to Article 1(1) of the notified Decree, this applies to milk, chocolate milk, yoghurt, all kinds of milk-based desserts, crèmes, rice pudding and cream to be sold to the final consumer in sealed packages.