a contract stating the terms of a purchase
- The sales purchase agreement was signed on 12 September 2007.
- According to Article 5 of the Share Purchase Agreement, the Government of Iceland was to purchase some assets from Sementsverksmiðjan hf. in a separate agreement.
- The sales framework contract and the sales purchase agreement were signed shortly after.
- Erste Bank purchased Postabank on 20 October 2003 and the sale purchase agreement included the indemnity undertaking.
- a detailed description of the implementation of the corporate restructuring process as defined in the sales-purchase agreement.
- The sale purchase agreement, which includes the indemnity undertaking for unknown claims, was signed on 20 October 2003.
- This purchase contract was amended on 16 February 2006 by an agreement signed between Sementsverksmiðjan hf., the Ministry of Industry on behalf of the Government of Iceland and Íslenskt sement ehf. The parties to this Agreement agreed to depart from Section 5.4 of the Share Purchase Agreement with regard to the re-purchase option of certain assets, from Section 6 of the Purchase Contract and replace it by a lease provision on certain assets .
- The parties to this Agreement agreed to depart from Section 5.4 of the Share Purchase Agreement with regard to the re-purchase option of certain assets, from Section 6 of the Purchase Contract and replace it by a lease provision on certain assets .
- Absent such effective protections, M for undrawn amounts shall be calculated as the sum of the longest-dated potential receivable under the purchase agreement and the remaining maturity of the purchase facility, where M shall be at least 90 days;
- Following the purchase of Bank Austria’s shares (guarantee agreement of 23 October 2000), the Province of Burgenland concluded an option contract with Bausparkasse Wüstenrot to purchase all its shares.
- As foreseen in the Share Purchase Agreement between the Government of Iceland and Íslenskt sement ehf. and accomplished on the basis of the provisions of the Purchase Contract between Sementsverksmiðjan hf. and the Treasury.
- Clause 8.3 of the Indemnity Agreement contains the warranty of the CNB that it has full power and authority to enter into and perform the Purchase Agreement and that the execution and delivery of the Purchase Agreement will not result in any breach of law.
- The Government thereby fulfilled the obligation laid down in Article 4 of the Share Purchase Agreement between the Ministry of Industry and Íslenskt sement ehf.
- In the case of linked credit agreements, a relationship of interdependence exists between the purchase of goods or services and the credit agreement concluded for that purpose.
- First, at the time of the conclusion of the share purchase agreement, the indemnity undertaking for unknown claims was not capped.