- refunds in pursuance of Article 70(2):
- the performance of services in pursuance of an order made by or in the name of a public authority or in pursuance of the law.
- 20 % of the overall budget for the pursuance of the ICT Policy Support Programme;
- 20 % of the overall budget for the pursuance of the Intelligent Energy — Europe Programme.
- cash benefits in pursuance of Chapter 6 of Title III of the Regulation:
- Information received in pursuance of this Regulation shall be used only for the purpose for which it was requested.
- On 6 March 2002 the Commission granted Deltafina conditional immunity status in pursuance of point 15 of the Leniency Notice.
- An order under subsection 3 shall be subject to annulment in pursuance of a resolution of either House of Parliament.
- Where special leave is granted in pursuance to Section 2, any travelling time shall be fixed by special decision taking into account particular needs.
- An association of producer organisations may not hold a dominant position on a given market unless necessary in pursuance of the goals of Article 33 of the Treaty.
- If the pneumatic tyre submitted for approval in pursuance of this Regulation meets the requirements of paragraph 6 below, approval of that type of tyre shall be granted.
- An order under subsection 4(b) shall be subject to annulment in pursuance of a resolution of either House of Parliament.
- The implementation measures in pursuance of the objective set out in Article 27(b) shall be carried out under Decision No 456/2005/EC until 31 December 2008.
- The Member States shall ensure that the actions supported by the ESF are consistent with and contribute to actions undertaken in pursuance of the European Employment Strategy.
- 60 % of the overall budget for the pursuance of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme, of which approximately one fifth shall be allocated to promoting eco-innovation;