to put under
administer an anesthetic drug to
- He was put under anesthesia.
- Tom put his pistol under the pillow.
- Tom put the thermometer under his arm.
- She put him under a spell.
- Tom put his gun under his pillow.
- Tom put his pistol under his pillow.
- I put my shoes under the bed.
- Yesterday I put the gifts in the attic, and today I put them under the bed.
- Should I put this bag under the seat?
- I put down a rug under my desk.
- Under no circumstances can the scheme be put into practice.
- Tom put all his money in a box and hid it under his bed.
- I took my shoes off and put them under the bed.
- Depending on the results both companies may be put under administrative guidance from February.
- Could you lift that pan for me, then I'll put this mat under it.