chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance
- The Campylobacter isolate obtained from the quantitative analysis must be preferred.
- A quantitative analysis aimed at proving the benefit of active asset management:
- The aim is to obtain a quantitative concentration-response relationship by regression analysis.
- Uniform methods for quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures are provided in Directive 96/73/EC.
- The Commission shall adapt to technical progress the methods of quantitative analysis provided for in Annex II.
- Uniform methods for quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures are provided for in Directive 96/73/EC.
- When it is not possible to establish the quantitative dose (concentration)-response (effect) relationship, then this should be justified and a semi-quantitative or qualitative analysis shall be included.
- The Commission shall determine the new methods of quantitative analysis for binary and ternary mixtures other than those referred to in Directive 96/73/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 1996 on certain methods for the quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures  and Council Directive 73/44/EEC of 26 February 1973 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the quantitative analysis of ternary fibre mixtures .
- Based on the trade flow analysis made in recital 17, a clear quantitative change in the pattern of Community imports of tube or pipe fittings occurred.
- PI is prevented from engaging in active fund management strategies (the quantitative analysis conducted by […] is aimed at establishing the burdens this imposes).
- Results of quantitative analysis should be expressed as GM-DNA copy numbers in relation to target taxon specific DNA copy numbers calculated in terms of haploid genomes.
- the procedure for taking samples and the methods for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the extraction solvents listed in Annex I and used in foodstuffs or food ingredients;
- Directive 96/73/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 1996 on certain methods for the quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures
- Continuous assessment of a programme will involve analysis of the quantitative results of implementation on the basis of operational, legal and procedural considerations.
- perform a variety of stress tests, including sensitivity analysis and scenario analysis, to assess the qualitative and quantitative reasonableness of the approach, particularly with regard to the treatment of concentrations.