- a braid of hair at the back of the head
- However, you have to queue...
- He was in the queue.
- He broke into the bus queue.
- There was not a long queue at the stadium.
- There's too much queue at the ticket office.
- "You don't have to queue for my car," he offers.
- The queue for buying tickets was unbelievably long.
- There was not a long queue at the bus stop.
- Please hold the line so as not to lose your place in the queue.
- People stood in queue for hours for the autograph session of the popular pop group.
- Japanese and British people usually wait at a bus stop in a queue.
- I didn't arrive in Harbin until very late, and the queue for taxis was already extremely long.
- Not long after I joined the queue, a man approached and asked if I wanted a taxi.
- At the train station, once I had figured out where the queue for tickets actually was, I began the long wait.
- While in the queue at the ticket office, I understood that I should have had to rely on your camera to take more pictures!