a local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
- Our rates increased in April.
- Are there special evening rates?
- Our rates are now lower!
- All families with children get special rates.
- The Federal Reserve slashed interest rates.
- Interest rates have been fixed at 5%.
- Divorce rates might reach a plateau soon.
- Interest rates and inflation were high.
- International postal rates differ according to destination.
- Please find some hotel where the rates are moderate.
- The rates cover all the meals at the hotel.
- Nobody anticipated such a sharp decline in interest rates.
- Interest rates will move up due to monetary tightening.
- I have to pay high rates to the boarding.
- Owners of red sports cars pay higher insurance rates.