- het verklaren van emotioneel gedrag; het rationeel maken
- systematic organization; the act of organizing something according to a system or a rationale
- Rationalisation Extension of an existing establishment
- Containerisation has increased pressures for cooperation and rationalisation.
- All opportunities for rationalisation should be availed of.
- Liner shipping is a capital intensive industry. Containerisation has increased pressures for cooperation and rationalisation.
- In the interests of clarity and rationalisation the said Decision should be codified.
- This was mainly due to rationalisation efforts by one of the largest Community producers.
- on State aid promoting investment in the rationalisation of steep-slope winegrowing in Rhineland Palatinate
- diversification of productions of high quality level and rationalisation of products of constant and uniform quality.
- appropriate measures to encourage rationalisation of the collection, sorting and treatment of waste.
- For reasons of clarity and rationalisation that Regulation has been recast, with substantial amendments to various provisions.
- rationalisation of the breeding systems with the adoption of technological improvement methods designed to achieve standardised productions at competitive costs;
- The assessment provides also that a global rationalisation and reduction of excess capacity of the beneficiary companies will be reached.
- In some cases however, this rationalisation could involve extending certain particularly effective derogations to all Member States.
- The restructuring plan usually involves the reorganisation and rationalisation of the business activities on a more efficient basis.
- In some cases, however, this rationalisation could involve extending certain particularly effective derogations to all Member States.