the business of selling real estate
- Real estate financing business
- Real estate, renting and business activities
- ‘Real estate, renting and business activities’
- Scaling down and transfer of the real estate services business
- SECTION K Real estate, renting and business activities
- Other business fields of LBBW are real estate financing and financial markets.
- It further contends that the risk shield relates essentially to old business in real estate services.
- It was also planned to sell the real estate services business.
- In restructuring the real estate financing business, risk reduction has top priority.
- The market assumptions for the real estate and funds business were explained in greater detail.
- Private real estate financing falls predominantly within the group's private customer business.
- BGB’s real estate services consist essentially of investment fund business and building and development work.
- BGB operates primarily in private and corporate retail banking, real estate financing, real estate services (investment fund and project business) and capital markets (money and securities dealings).
- BerlinHyp's business plan also assumes an improvement by then in the general market situation for real estate financing business.
- The restructured LBBW will consist of five core business areas: Corporates I (German SME business customers), Corporates II (large customers), Retail (private customers), Savings Banks, Real Estate (real estate financing) and Financial Markets (capital markets).