- We'll rebuild.
- The south had no money to rebuild.
- It'll take some time, but eventually we'll be able to rebuild.
- The rebuild of PM3 has been done before it was technically or economically necessary.
- The risk of overcapacity existed when the decision to rebuild the southern runway was taken.
- Note:"Development" or "production", "technology" specified in 9E001 to 9E003 for gas turbine engines remains controlled when used as "use""technology" for repair, rebuild and overhaul.
- There is now an urgent need to rebalance growth and to rebuild competitiveness through measures enhancing productivity growth and adequate wage policies.
- Note:"Development" or "production""technology" specified in 9E001 to 9E003 for gas turbine engines remains controlled when used as "use""technology" for repair, rebuild and overhaul.
- providing advice and assistance to the Congolese authorities in their work to integrate, restructure and rebuild the Congolese army, particularly by:
- This would help those communities to rebuild their fishing fleets swiftly, taking into account local needs as recorded by the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations.
- It is necessary to implement that plan for 2005 pending the adoption of a Council Regulation implementing multiannual measures to rebuild the Greenland halibut stock.
- To this end, it has drawn up objectives for the issuance of secured and unsecured liabilities and is seeking thereby to rebuild the trust of the capital market and to expand the investor base.
- This assessment was first made in the 2005 Commission decisions involving German regional airports and Antwerp Airport ; which were adopted after the decision to rebuild the southern runway at Leipzig/Halle.
- The German authorities reiterate that the decision to rebuild the southern runway was made independent of and before DHL's decision to move its principal operations from Brussels to Leipzig.
- The European Union (EU) is conducting a mission to provide advice and assistance for security sector reform (SSR) in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), named ‘EUSEC RD Congo’, with the aim of contributing to completing the integration of the various armed factions in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and of contributing to Congolese efforts to restructure and rebuild the Congolese army.